We have been selling interlinings since 1994. Started out as an agent for Freudenberg Vliesstoffe and continued until 01.01.2011.
Since 01.01.2011, our new partner/supplier of interlinings has been the German manufacturer Textile Group Hof
TEXTILE GROUP HOF ESWEGEE INTERLININGS
Founded in 1928 as the Süddeutsche Webstoffgesellschaft, initially
specializing in woven interlinings, it has been producing nonwovens since
1973 for different areas of application, placing a very high demand on
quality and large technological variety.
Today’s Eswegee Vliesstoff GmbH, a subsidiary of Textilgruppe Hof,
and a member of the business unit nonwovens, operates production
plants in Germany, the USA and India with a globally oriented sales
We provide woven and nonwoven interlinings for:
- Blouses and light-weight fabrics
- Non adhesive soft interlining material for smaller details for sports apparel
- Sleeve head rolls
Please keep in mind:
- Lower price – base material made of polyester fibres.
- Main material made of polyester fibres – the end result is somewhat more stiff
- Higher price – material made of mixed fibres (viscose or polyamide/polyester)
- Main material of polyamide or viscose mix – a softer and rounder fusing result
- NB! Always follow the technical parameters and the fusing instructions !
- Please carry out test always before using interlining in production
- Fusible interlinings shrink with the fabric
- Regularly inspect the working condition and thermostats of the press.
- Use thermal paper in tests. This way, you learn the correct temperature between the fabric and interlinings
- In case of tufted or more structured material, prefer larger glue dots, located more sparsely on the fabric